Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Day 2

Well here we are. Day 2. I've got to say, I'm surprised that I'm picking it back up so quickly. I mean, it's not easy by any means, but it's not as hard as I anticipated I guess. My pace is quicker than I thought and my ability to run distance without tiring very fast is good. My goal with every run is to run just a street further than the time before. Today, I stopped running a street before where I did last time (oops), but I was also running a whole minute/mile faster than last time. Also, I picked up and started running again after resting for a few streets, so I'd say there is some accomplishment there. So here's hoping that in 4 months, I can PR and show myself that I CAN run after a baby.

Today for breakfast is another green smoothie. These things are seriously the best. And for dinner... something healthy? Today is a "think one meal at a time" kind of day. Though I absolutely love it, here's hoping it's not Dominos pizza again (cause that was last night). I think I can, I think I can...


Distance: 3.08 miles
Time 22:34 minutes
Average PPM: 7:20

No comments:

Post a Comment